Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: RIM + Leaving Soon Items + Contest!

Monday, January 12, 2015

RIM + Leaving Soon Items + Contest!

Hi jammers! >:O I see that waffles are winning on the poll! :screams:  I like both, but I prefer pancakes. XD

The RIM is the (:cough, cough: OVERPRICED) gem encrusted necklace in Epic Wonders!


If you'd like to buy this item, it is somewhere on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page. Sorry- that wasn't helpful, was it? XD

I found this neat white-background graphic of the panda banner (The ones scattered around Jamaa with the adorable pandas on them. Yeah- those.) on AJHQ's blog, The Daily Explorer!



Feel free to use it without credit! This next one as well!


That fox is so kawaii! :hugs fox: And the gem sparkle animation is pawsome! Her head flower is adorable as well- AJHQ's artists are awesome, even if their author is not! (with their "!!!" and "???" and "?!?!?!?")

Most of the Jamaailday-exclusive items are leaving in 3 days! So make sure to buy them while you can.

I made a new contest- so here it is...

Color Contest!

In this contest, you will be given 5 color chips to name with your own unique and creative name! You could name a grey color: Stormy Haze! Or Thundercloud! Or: Dust Bunny! Have fun with it!

There are a few rules though...

- Absolutely no copying. This will not be tolerated. Do not take other contestant's color names, nor those of paint companies. 
- Submit your entry by January 21st to be counted for a prize. 
- Make sure to include the code word color in your entry to ensure that you read these boring rules. :P
- Have fun!

Okie-dokie. Here are the colors!






Send your entry (naming the colors in order) to us in an email, (thedancingpanda.com@gmail.com) comment or in the private form at the bottom of the blog! ^.^ Have fun!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy entering that contest! Ciao for now jammers!
-Panda



11 comments:

  1. I don't want to win any prizes, I just want to do this for fun. :)
    1. Macaroni and Cheese
    2. Chocolate Mousse
    3. Cherry Blossom
    4. Royal Vine
    5. Tangerine
    Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky Taco isn't viewing your blog. He's practically ruined mine. :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't around much for the whole "Taco Drama", so I'm not really sure what he did, but the part that I was around for was NOT fun. XP I'm sorry that he "ruined" you blog, but I still love it! ^.^
      -Panda

      Delete
    2. I might quit blogging but I dunno. Taco cyber bullies like most of my friends soooo.

      Delete
    3. Please don't quit!! D: That would be the end of the world... ): Taco sounds mean...
      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!