Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Notice + RIM/RIT + Monday Animal Facts + Beta Player!

Monday, January 26, 2015

Notice + RIM/RIT + Monday Animal Facts + Beta Player!

Hi jammers! I am on Cloud 9 right now... the superintendent of my school district just called, saying that we have a snow day today and tomorrow! There is a huge storm/blizzard coming to where I am (and maybe where some of you guys are as well) and 2 feet of snow is predicted! O.O A quick little notice though: I will most likely lose power either tonight or tomorrow night, so my apologies if I don't post. >.<

Moving on...

The RIM today is....

The rare pink purse! :O That was a rare item available in stores during last Thursday! Wow, AJHQ must have messed up and accidentally released that item, or they just felt like releasing it again? I feel bad for all those jammers who traded betas and rares for that item, thinking it would become super rare later... D:


This is a cool item, just wish it were less expensive. :P


WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME AJHQ!!???!??!?! :sobs: XD But really- WHY?!?!??!?!?!

For Monday's posting schedule, here are a few animal facts that you may enjoy! :)

At first glance, the giant panda would seem to resemble a bear, but in fact its features show it has a stronger affinity with raccoons.

Snow leopard's tails are thought to help them balance, but they also wrap them around themselves to keep warm. Just like scarves!

The roar of a Bengal tiger can carry for over 2km at night.

There are 88 million pet cats in the United States (14 million more than the amount of pet dogs).

I noticed a beta player in Jamaa Township earlier today! Their username was Adamance, and they were explaining how they were an otter, yet a non-member at the same time.


I find it so cool. XD And Fuzzy's style is amazing! I love that outfit so much...

Okay jammers- see you all later! :D

-Panda





12 comments:

  1. I had a half day today, and there's a high chance of no school tomorrow and a delay opening on Wednesday. Less school.... *claps* YES!! :D
    Snow. 2 to 3 feet of it. o-o X3

    Cool animal facts! ^.^

    Snazzy nonmember otter! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess she became otter because when her membership expired, she deleted all animals! But, she's so cute anyway!

    Also, I haven't been on the party yet! It hardly ever appears!
    Awesome post! ^-^
    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! And same here- the party never appears when I am on!
      Thanks! :)
      -Panda

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love the new blog template! I should consider a rainforest theme soon . . . or maybe a waterfall . . . *o*

    I have one question for you, though. How do you add the top commentors gadget? I have tried several times before, but it never seemed to work out the way I wanted. :c

    I wish Utah would get more snow. It's kind of ironic because Utah is supposed to get a lot of snow. Actually, well, it does, but it only snows in the mountains, and I live in the valley. :T I can tell it's not going to be a very moist summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D You should- I'm sure yours would look fantastic! (better than mine by far XD)
      Here is the one I used:
      http://bloggercando.blogspot.com/2014/05/top-commentators-widget-for-blogger.html
      Yeah... New York is always having these annoying little snow storms, that are enough to be a huge bother but not enough for a snow day or delay from school. :I
      -Panda

      Delete
    2. My cousins live in New York, and this summer we might visit them. :o

      Delete
    3. Cool! Where in NY do they live?
      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!