Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Happy Movement : Segment #5!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Movement : Segment #5!

Hi jammers! Now, that pile of wretched homework is done, (:shoves homework back in homework folder:) I can get down to a real post! ^.^ I have a nasty surprise for those of you who didn't like me getting Happy stuck into your head last segment. :grins evilly: Because this segment I am collecting motivational excerpts from some pop songs that might pick you up out of some bad days or help you through some mean comments! (I got the main idea for this post from nafaria9's post on the Animal Jam Whip!)

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall! I am titanium!"
David Guetta's Titanium
Be strong by picking yourself up again when people "shoot you down"!

"'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!"
Katy Perry's Roar
You are a champion! Never forget that! Your "roar" is your bravery and courage!

"I shake it off!"
Taylor Swift's Shake it Off
Yep! Just "shake off" any rude comments that you get! 

"Do you know that there's still a chance for you, 'cause there's a spark in you? 
Katy Perry's Firework
Even if you aren't happy with yourself- know that there is always more chances for you! There is always that unique "spark" that you have! 

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller!"
Kelly Clarkson's What Doesn't Kill You
Indeed it does! Just like having a little bit of the flu transferred into your body in a flu vaccine to prevent you having the flu, going through hard times makes you a tougher and stronger person!

"Let it go!"
Frozen's Let it Go!
Let it go! Stressed right before a test? Let it go! Upset because a bully called you names? Let it go! 

Don't stop believin'!"
Journey's Don't Stop Believin'
Never, ever, ever give up! Never "stop believin'" in your dreams and wishes! 


Have any other motivational excerpts from your favorite songs? Make sure to share them in the comments! ^.^ Have a happy day!
-Panda
(For the next segment of the Happy Movement, would you prefer an article on stress or friendship?)


7 comments:

  1. I always think of the song, "People Like Us" by Kelly Clarkson when this topic comes up. (I think I listen to that song way too much...) oh well. *shrugs* XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'll be sure to listen to that! (I am not a "normal" kid- I never listen to any music XD)
      -Panda

      Delete
    2. That is a really good song for motivation! Especially the lines:

      Hey… everybody loses it,
      Everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes
      And hey… yeah I know what you're going through
      Don't let it get the best of you, you'll make it out alive

      -Panda

      Delete
  2. Those are neat songs! I like all of them to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these songs are awesome ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!