Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Heart Antennae and Heart Windows + Graphic!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Heart Antennae and Heart Windows + Graphic!

*Note to Moondancer31: Your commission is in the previous post.*

Hi jammers! Too bad school starts again tomorrow... the only good news for me is that I will probably have a delay tomorrow and an almost definite snow day on Tuesday. :P

One of the new items is the heart antennae in Jam Mart Clothing!


This item is one of my all time favorites! ^.^ They look so adorable and bouncy and fun and... EPIC!!! XD They have a reasonable price, although I wish they were 200 - 250 gems instead of 300.

Another new item is the heart window in Jam Mart Furniture:


This is also a cute item. :) The heart window was for sale at the Friendship Party last year- I wonder why it was released in Jam Mart Furniture this year...

Speaking of the Friendship Party- I think AJHQ hates me. XD Every time I log on, the Friendship Party is either in 3 hours, or not even on the party list at all! >:O And it is my favorite party ever!!!

For Sunday's posting schedule, there will be a featured graphics post later, and in this post, there will be randomness.

Hmm... what to post, what to post....

Aha! I will post a graphic! Here it is...

by awesomepanda868

That graphic was in yesterday's Happy Movement segment, but I just felt like re-posting it. :P That new owl video has so many cute images for graphics! ^.^ 

And since that randomness was kind of lame, here is a collection of pretty nature backgrounds (that have nothing to do with AJ :P) I found on Google Images!




Okay jammers- make sure to send in any graphics you have quickly, because the Featured Graphics post will be going up soon! ^.^

Have an amazing day everyone! :D

-Panda




2 comments:

  1. Woah... the template kinda freaked me out... THIS IS AWESOME!!!! BEST TEMPLATE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! :OOO

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!