Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Friendship Party Tour!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Friendship Party Tour!

*Daily updates & daily posting schedule in two posts before and Mimi5000's commission in previous post.*

Hi jammers! I just went to the Friendship Party for the first time this year, and here are some pictures!


Yay! Finally AJHQ lets me go to this party!!! :D


Aww, all the roses and other flowers are so cute! This area is adorable!!!


So peaceful over there! :D


That heart-shaped flower garden is a great idea- I wish that was a den item!


Cute little seating area! :)


Again, a cute little seating area. XD


I am happy they put a Liza statue there- but why not any of the other alphas?


Haha! These thrones bring back good ol' memories. Has anyone else ever gone to this party and there is a hug jumble of jammers on the thrones, fighting with each other over who gets to be 'royal' and sit in them? XD


Aww, that lacy pink 'Sale' heart sign is so cute! And so is the little shop! 


These are all the items for sale. The only new one is the Valentine's Day Cards. I guess they had to take the Heart Window item out of the Friendship Party store and put it into Jam Mart Furniture to make room for this new item! 

Okay jammers- see you all later! :D
-Panda


5 comments:

  1. I really like the new party! Lucky you, you visited it DX
    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Panda!
    So I need help!!!! So i'm making the blog and i don't know what name i should do..... What should i do!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is an Animal Jam blog, think of an item or sound you really like. For example, cookies, click etc. Then just put Animal Jam in front of it. Or, you can think of a cute name, a name that describes your blog's content (like the AJGC).
      I hope this helped! :D
      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!