Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: New Items + Howl Plaque + Friday Randomness!

Friday, January 23, 2015

New Items + Howl Plaque + Friday Randomness!

Hi jammers! This post has to be somewhat quick, since I am going out on a family outing soon. ^.^

IT'S FRIDAY, PEOPLES!!!! XD

The new items are the pink geode and heart rug in Jam Mart Furniture!


I love the heart rug- it is so fuzzy looking!!!!! And the pink geode is so pretty! (both for reasonable gems prices as well! ^.^) Here is what a real pink geode looks like:


Pretty similar- eh? XD

When I logged in today, I received a random Jam-a-Gram. And guess what?!?! It was a howl plaque from AJHQ! (To be honest, I never remember submitting a howl XD) Yay- my first one ever. ^.^


Since it is Friday, I will be posting a freebie graphic later. But since I have to go now, here is a quick Think about it Thursday to keep you occupied for the moment! ^.^



Notice how the water from the waterfalls flow down into the larger river, yet the water in the river never moves. You would think that all that water flowing into the river would cause waves and currents...

Okay- I have to go jammers! Have an amazing day, and look out for that freebie! ^.^
-Panda






6 comments:

  1. Cool post! :P

    When I got my first howl plaque from AJHQ, I reacted the same way an average Jammer reacts when they get their favorite spike sent to them. No, founders. XD

    I don't overreact as much now. I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      XD I used to overreact over a=everything, but now I have (sort of :P) calmed down (a little bit XD).

      -Panda

      Delete
  2. Hey panda I got a blog btw its me Bluesauce
    http://theajspoon.blogspot.com.au/
    Youtube is Spoon AJ
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the howl thingy I have 2 from aj hq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the howl thingy I have 2 from aj hq

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!