Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Happy Movement : Segment #7!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Movement : Segment #7!

Hi jammers! I know I've already had a quote segment, but I just love quotes so much that I had to make another! ^.^ These are all original ones by me, and the posters are made by me as well.


 quote & poster by awesomepanda868


quote and poster by awesomepanda868

quote & poster by awesomepanda868
(official AJGC Happy Movement motto/quote as of December 10th, 2015)

quote & poster by awesomepanda868


quote & poster by awesomepanda868


Enjoy these! :) Comment any of your favorite quotes, especially ones that you came up with yourself! (Hmm- that sounds like a good idea for a contest!)

Have a splendid day, jammers.
-Panda



(Almost 5,500 views? Wowza! O.O)



6 comments:

  1. Well... I have one that's stuck in my head for some weird reason. And I'm not sure if someone created the quote or not. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere before, though. It's "You are never alone." Um ya. o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You are never alone." That is a sweet and helpful quote! Now that I think about it, kind of stalker-ish as well. O,O YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!! XD
      -Panda

      Delete
    2. OMG yeah... Scary.... I.I

      I meant it like bullying victims. And like supporting them.

      Delete
    3. XD Yeah, weird thoughts get into my brain sometimes, so I turn perfectly normal stuff into creepy things... :everyone backs away from me: Lol.
      That is a really nice quote! You will never be alone if you are bullied or are lonely, because someone will always be there for you to support you and comfort you. ^.^
      -Panda

      Delete
  2. Quotes are easier said than done >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!