Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Heart Boots + Blogger World Tour!!!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Heart Boots + Blogger World Tour!!!

Hi jammers! ^.^ The new item are the heart boots, for sale in the Shiveer Shoppe!


Aww, these are so cute! ^.^ They sort of remind me of the cozy shoes! 

I got my drawing tablet yesterday- and I have to say, it is pretty hard to get used to. :P Oh well. Perhaps I will get better at it someday. XD

Okay- sorry for the short daily updates and such, but I have a surprise for you all! ^.^ I am proud to announce... AJGC's first annual Blogger World Tour!


Hehe... you like my glitzy poster? To learn about this event, read the following info:

What is the event?

The Blogger World Tour is an event where 7 blogs get featured on this World Tour! For one week, each blog will make a post about the chosen topic for this year's World Tour. 

What is the theme?

The theme for this year's posts is... blogging tips and tricks!

How can my blog to be featured on the World Tour?

By commenting your blog's URL or name, you are entered in the event! You can also email it to me if you like. If more than 7 jammers enter their blog, then the 7 blogs to be featured will be chosen randomly. 

What will the posts look like?

On each blog, the owner or author will post a segment for the World Tour. This year, their post might look like this: Hi jammers! Welcome to the 3rd stop of the Blogger World Tour! Today, this post will tell you how to keep your blog neat and clean! Each stop will receive a custom header picture to place at the top of their World Tour post.

When will the World Tour start?

It depends on when we get at least 7 blogs to enter. It will start on the first Sunday after we have 7 blogs entered. 

I still have questions- where can I go?

If you still have questions about the World Tour, simply comment or email me your question!


I hope that will be exciting for everyone! On each post on the AJGC during the World Tour, at the top, I will make a link leading to that day's blog post.

Okay jammers- expect a Happy Movement segment later! :D
-Panda


4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! I would love to participate, but I'm quite busy during the week.

    What if on one day, I post 7 Blogger tips, rather than once per day of the week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would only have to post one blogger tip (minimum) on one day! :D I hope you can participate in it! :) :crosses paws:
      -Panda

      Delete
  2. Hey panda!
    So i want to be in this. But one question. Do you have to post the tip on a certain time? Like you could say to so and so you post your tip at 1 and sally sue you post at 5? or can you post when ever that day? you know my blog but again it's ajcookies.blogspot.com thanks panda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One person posts one tip per day at any time they want (in that day). You are entered. :)
      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!