Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: RIM + Glitch + Monday Animal Facts!

Monday, March 2, 2015

RIM + Glitch + Monday Animal Facts!

NOTICE: ALL COMMISSIONS AND AUTHOR FORMS ARE TEMPORARILY STOPPED. THEY WILL RESUME SOON.

Hi jammers! ^.^ I had a delay this morning, so all the class periods were so much shorter. Ah, so perfect for a Monday. :P

The RIM today is in Jam Mart Clothing! (3rd page)


This isn't my favorite RIM. :T The colors aren't very attractive, and the price is sort of unreasonable. 

I found a new glitch. Completely by accident, I might add. :P The steps in this glitch have to be done exactly right, otherwise it won't work. For some reason it worked when I tried it by accident the first time. XD To do it, exit Tierney's Aquarium but quickly click on the sign that says "Tierney Thys". The video will then pop up, introducing you to her aquarium. You can watch the video if you like, but it doesn't really matter how long you spend watching the video, as long as you watch the first second or two. Then close the video pop-up and look around the aquarium. If you did the glitch correctly, your animal will be missing from the aquarium and it will be empty! To get your animal back, just refresh the page. :P Cool, huh?


For today's Monday Animal Facts, here are a few that I learned and found quite interesting! ^.^
  • Bonobos share 98.5% of the same DNA as humans.
  • The body of a narwhal was thought to resemble the body of a drowned soldier. Hence the name narwhal, derived from the old Norse word nar meaning corpse.
  • Plains zebras are smaller than the two other species of zebra, and their height ranges from 1 - 1.5 meters, or 2.3 - 5 feet.
  • The bright orange beak of a toco toucan is about 19 centimeters long.
I hope you found those interesting! ^.^ 

If you have any ideas for tomorrow's Tuesday Tips segment or Wednesday's Freebie Wednesday, please comment them below! I do believe I am out of ideas... XD 

Make sure to enter in the 150 posts contest! I think it will end sometime next week. Click here to enter.

You have 30 minutes to vote in the What Should I Add to the Blog? poll! Hurry and drop your vote in! 

I don't have too much homework today, so I may be able to post later. Perhaps a Happy Movement segment? We haven't had one of those in awhile. :P

Bye for now jammers! :D

-Panda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!