Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Knight Armor + Tuesday Tips!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Knight Armor + Tuesday Tips!

Hey jammers! I'm so happy that my vacation starts today. XD I am going to work on updating a few things around the blog, so I am going to make this post somewhat shorter than usual.

The new item is the knight armor in Jam Mart Clothing!


I wish this were non-member, and maybe a bit cheaper, but it's still an overall good item. ^.^

For today's Tuesday Tips, I will be sharing some Blogger and Animal Jam resources for you to use!

BLOGGER RESOURCES

Blogger Help - the official Blogger Help Center, created by Google! It includes all the basics of finding your way around Blogger, some common questions, forums, tips and more!

Spice Up Your Blog - and extremely informative and helpful blog containing many tips and guides to "spice up your blog"!

Blogging Tips & Tricks Page - on the AJGC, we have this helpful Blogging Tips & Tricks page for you to ask any blogging-related questions, check out the tips and guides posted on the page, or to browse past questions and their replies to see if your question was already answered!

ANIMAL JAM RESOURCES

Animal Jam Wikia - the big database of all things Jamaasian!

Daily Explorer - the official Animal Jam blog created by AJHQ to help jammers learn more about Jamaa!

Sorry if that was extremely boring for you. :P But expect some new guides and blogging tips around the blog later today!

-Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!