Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Bracelet + DE Post + Friday Randomness!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Bracelet + DE Post + Friday Randomness!

Hi jammers! ^.^ There was an early dismissal at my school today, so that's why I am posting so early today. :P Happy Friday, everyone! :D

The new item is the clover bracelet in Jam Mart Clothing!


Love how it is a pretty neat (and inexpensive) item and for all jammers. :) 

The DE posted a new poll for you guys to answer! Which alpha are you most like, or which one can you relate to the most? Click the header image below to vote on this poll!


I like Liza the best, but I think I am most like Peck or Greely. Haha, yes, I am such villain, just like Greely. :P Just kidding (or am I? :wiggle eyebrows:) but I am very quiet like Greely, and often misunderstood. :emotional moment:

For the Friday Randomness...

I will be hosting an adventure party later tonight (or at least tonight in my time :P). You know how the new Lucky Clovers adventure has all of those gates where you need 4 jammers to dance on? Eagles and owls can fly up to the platforms and get the loot easy-peasy, but land animals have to get 4 jammers to dance on the little clovers to get the gem bags and clover key. >.< More than once I have been playing the adventure as a land animal and not been able to get at those special prizes because the people playing the adventure with me wouldn't dance and help. So I was thinking that anyone who wanted to join in on this little adventure party could meet at my den at around 5:00 PM AJGC time today so we could play the adventure and access the prizes together! ^.^ If you would like to join (it is not mandatory, simply come if you want to) then just meet us all there at 5:00 PM AJGC time! I ask that you don't bring a flying animal, just to keep everything fair. I can't wait- this is sure to be a blast!


Oh, and here is another graphic I made of that cute little bunny on that winter loading screen. ^.^ It is transparent, and you can use it for your blog or posters/signatures without credit. :)


by awesomepanda868 (no credit needed)

Well jammers, if you have any questions about today's event or would just like to comment on this post, make sure to leave your thoughts and questions below! ^.^ 

-Panda




1 comment:

  1. I'd say I'm most like Tavie. :3

    Hmm, I'll try to remember. (But I'll probably forget. :c)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!