Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Aviator Hats + Mystery Sunday (Blog Shout-outs)!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Aviator Hats + Mystery Sunday (Blog Shout-outs)!

Have you made any graphics this week? Make sure to send them in to us at:
to be featured in today's Featured Graphics post!

Hey jammers! I was wondering if I should make an April template for the AJGC... I will put a poll that you guys can vote on right after I finish this post. ^.^

The new item is the aviator hat in Jam Mart Clothing!


I have always liked this item--it seems to go well with practically everything, what with the wonderful colors it comes in! 

For today's Mystery Sunday, I would like to feature some of the amazing Animal Jam blogs that I check practically every day! Click on each blog header to visit their blog!


The Animal Jam Whip


Haha, I think we all know why Nafaria9's blog, The Animal Jam Whip gets this shout-out. ^.^ Naffy puts so much effort, quality and fun into her posts, that I practically scream every time I see a new post on her blog! XD No wonder she's almost at 350,000 views!


Animal Jam Claw Blog


Spiritpaw4 is such an amazing buddy and blogger! The Animal Jam Claw Blog has fun pages (with art contests, a movement for an amazing cause and tons of other informative pages!) and posts, that always make you want to share your opinions and notes in the comments!


Animal Jam Go


All of the awesome authors at the Animal Jam Go put so much effort and thought into their fun and amazing posts! There are very helpful pages to explore, as well as an exciting story mini-blog!


The Jamaa Mist


Cutepups522 makes hilarious and informative posts on her amazing blog, The Jamaa Mist! I love reading her blog story series, Twinkle's Story! It's so much fun to read all of the quotes on the Inspiring Quotes page, and the other page tabs are so exciting as well!


That's all for today, only because I have to go like RIGHT NOW. XD But I promise to post all the other amazing blogs sometime this week! 

-Panda


8 comments:

  1. Hey panda just so you know when you click my banner it takes you to aj whip

    Thanks

    -spiritpaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was in a rush when I made this. >.< I will fix it immediately.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, Panda! :D I should do a blog shout-out post soon - that sounds fun. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! Haha, yeah, I love making shout-out posts. But it is so hard sometimes because there are so many amazing bloggers and blogs out there!

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks .... even though I haven't posted there for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I never saw this post until just now. Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!