Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Clover Tubes + Wednesday Freebie + More!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Clover Tubes + Wednesday Freebie + More!

Hi jammers! ^.^ I have a snow day today, so I can post earlier. :)

The new item is the clover tubes in Sunken Treasures! ^.^


I'm too lazy to write any feedback about this item, besides that it is amazing that AJHQ actually made the item for non-members. XD

Ugh, I may need to switch the posting schedule around a bit. XP I have no more ideas for the Wednesday Freebies, nor the Tuesday Tips... do you guys have any ideas? Please leave them below. ^.^ Well, since today is Wednesday, I guess I will have to post some sort of freebie for you guys...

I give you the link to 33 posts containing graphics you can use for free. ^.^ Here it is... click here.

Thank you to everyone who voted me 'Best Graphic Designer' on nafaria9's Animal Jam Awards! I really appreciate it! ^.^ :group hug: If you haven't already submitted a list of jammers for this awesome awards that the genius (nafaria9 :P) thought up, click the banner below!


And... what was I going to say... oh right! Is anyone else here sick of hearing the word 'spike' about 10 times every 10 seconds in Jamaa Township? >.< I know I am... Spikes aren't actually very rare. They were just a monthly member gift like a bunch of other items, and some items like turquoise lava glove are actually rarer than a rare spike. And the whole rumor that black longs are the rarest of spikes is completely false. ^.^ I only have a spike or two because I like how they match with my animal's outfits, but I would never do some of the overtrades that jammers do for spike collars and wristbands. XP

RARES DO NOT MATTER. 

I got to go eat breakfast now, but I will make sure to post later or at least update a few pages. ^.^

-Panda


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww :3, thanks Panda!

    Do you have to make up snow days in the summer? Just wondering xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! ^.^ You really are a genius though. XD

      Yeah, we either get days taken off of our school breaks or days added onto the end of the year. XP

      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!