Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Knight Helmet + New Fun Page!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Knight Helmet + New Fun Page!

Hey jammers! Because of all the snow days recently, my school is in session tomorrow and Tuesday, but my spring break starts on Wednesday and ends the Monday after Easter. Speaking of Easter, do you think that if AJHQ makes a new Jamaa Journal on Thursday, it will also bring the arrival of a new Easter adventure? Maybe one like Lucky Clovers, except with Easter eggs? XD

Anyways... the new item is the knight helmet in Jam Mart Clothing!


This is a pretty neat item, especially considering it's non-member. ^.^ 

A new chapter of Fate was posted last night, so just check out the previous post to read it! And Camp2014's commission was made by Arctic last night as well, so just head back two posts to check that out! XD 

I am making a new Exclusive Activities page, where I will share all the activities (related to Animal Jam, of course) that I made! This includes puzzles, word searches and other activities. :P I have yet to make a sidebar for it, but here is the link: Exclusive Activities! I still need to add more activities, but hopefully the ones there are good enough. :)

Make sure to send in your graphics to be featured in today's Featured Graphics post by 3:00 PM AJGC Time

That's all for now jammers! ^.^

-Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!