Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Pi Items + Saturday Commission Raffle + Graphics & Backgrounds!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pi Items + Saturday Commission Raffle + Graphics & Backgrounds!

Hey jammers! ^.^ Happy Super Pi Day! Shall we look at what special items are being sold in Jam Mart Furniture for Pi Day only?


Wow! These items are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! And they are all for non-members as well! :buys every single Pi Day item: 

Did you know that by multiplying the diameter of a circle by pi, you get the circumference? Try measuring the circumference and diameter of a can (or something else that is circular) as accurately as you can. Then, divide the circumference by the diameter and see how close you get to the number pi! Comment below what you got when you divided, and whoever gets the closest number to pi will win a small prize! Just give me the number you got up to the hundredths place. 

Thank you, Rainbowcat1, for posting yesterday! ^.^ That gave me a lot of time to make some new graphics and backgrounds, which I will share with you later in this post. :D

For today's Saturday Commission Raffle, I will be giving away 2 custom graphics, 1 custom header and 1 set of custom social media icons! Just comment a number from 1-100!

Here are the graphics and backgrounds that I made yesterday! You can use all of these without credit!







by awesomepanda868 (no credit needed)

by awesomepanda868 (no credit needed)

That last one was a printer, in case it wasn't clear. :P 

Okay, I hope you enjoyed today's post! ^.^

-Panda


P.S. Make sure to check out spiritpaw4's Super Pi Day party later, at 5:00 PM AJGC time


7 comments:

  1. We learn the surface area and circumference of circles in 7th Grade, so I already knew how to do that stuff. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Awesome graphics panda! I know how to put them as backgrounds, but my dad said not to do it anymore because it makes our computers slow. Sigh. I never saw the first two, did you make them yourself? Where did you get all these BEAUTIFUL graphics? I wish they came out with the Printer so we can use the Laptop, Phone, and Computer. -d66864 on AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I made the last two by myself, but for the backgrounds I took screenshots of scenes in one of AJ's videos.
      -Panda

      Delete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!