Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Animal Jam Theories!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Animal Jam Theories!

Hey jammers! It's Ineffable here, and today I'll be sharing with you a few theories on Jamaa. Let's jump right into it!

A few days ago, I was roaming around the Chamber of Knowledge. In the second room, I happened to come across a book with a few strange-looking symbols on it. I did a bit of research and decided, perhaps, one of the symbols resembled the symbol of Saturn.

Here's the book I saw. I circled the Saturn symbol.
As you can see, they aren't identical, but in different depictions the Saturn symbol is a bit different. 
Saturn is also a planet, correct? Well, next to this room in the Chamber, there is a shop with a window and telescopes. Through the window you can see a starry night sky. Perhaps they are linking the two: The window represents outer space and Saturn is one of the planets in it (of course all planets are in outer space). 

Another thing I noticed are den portals and portals for Adventures. Sometimes you can see strange symbols in the portals. Tell me in the comments below what symbols you can see in the portal! What do these symbols mean? And what other theories do you have about Jamaa?
Signing off, 



2 comments:

  1. Oh!! That is so cool! I never noticed that symbol before! ^.^ Nice theories, Ineffable!

    Also, I don't know if this ok if I do this but my giveaway could use some more people entering. Please check it out using this: http://animaljamjumble1.blogspot.ca/2016/06/rim-art-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!