Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Updates + New Item + Think About it Thursday + More!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Updates + New Item + Think About it Thursday + More!

Hi jammers! There is a lot to cover today! :D

The new edition of the Jamaa Journal came out!


:O PET PONIES!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! THE EYES ARE ADORABLE!!! OH MY GOSH!!! They are SOOOOOOOOO cute!!! And their clothes are absolutely PRECIOUS! And those unicorn horns and wings.... absolutely priceless. But of course, they are in the Diamond Shop and I don't want to spend half my diamonds to get them. :T BUT THEY ARE SO JAMMIN' CUTE!! (Wow, I completely lost my sense of grammar in those last few sentences. :P)


Aww, that's sad! ): Snow leopards were one of my favorite animals in Jamaa. Luckily I already bought one awhile back, but make sure to buy one soon if you haven't already!


Hehe... this page is sort of self explanatory. But I have no idea why the Friendship Festival items are leaving so quickly after they arrived! >:O 


We all knew that, AJHQ. XD But the way they set up their pizza parlor is pretty fantastic! And wow- that crocodile statue in the corner (next to the fireplace) is way bigger than I thought it would be. XD

Have you noticed the amazing new Jam-a-Grams? Sadly, the cute Friendship Festival ones are gone, but there are two new fabulous stickers and a set of 3 new epic postcards- both with the theme of the Happy-Go-Lucky festival coming up! ^.^ 




New stickers
The new item (or returning item, I should say) is the emerald ring in Epic Wonders!


Yikes- so expensive. >.< I stocked up on these when they were out in stores a few months ago, and I do have to say, they go well with almost any outfit! ^.^

To continue on with the theme of those epic, cute horse pets, which pony is your favorite?

Pony 1:

Pony 2:

Pony 3:


If you have any pictures of you and your pet pony that you would like to send in, make sure to send them to animaljamgraphiccentral@gmail.com

For Think About It Thursday...


Where do you think this armor came from? How do you think it was used?


What do you think this crystal is?


I wonder why Mira is surrounded by phantoms... what do you think this painting means?


Okay jammers- I will be in New Jersey all afternoon, so I don't think I will be able to post a lot. >.< I will make sure to post my Blogger World Tour post either before we leave or after we come back, and  the new contest may be posted later today, so make sure to keep checking back! ^.^

-Panda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!