Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Pearl Bracelet + Friday Fun!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Pearl Bracelet + Friday Fun!

Hi jammers! Ahh... so overjoyed that it is finally Friday! Also, (I know I've been saying this a lot) I might change the blog template this weekend. Maybe.

Anywayyyy... the new item is the pearl bracelet in Jam Mart Clothing!


This item is so darn cute! I love the beautiful pastel colors it comes in, the roundness and cuteness and bubbliness of the beads and how it goes well with practically everything! ^.^ Too bad the bracelets are for members only and are a little on the expensive side of things.

Today I'll be posting some outfit ideas for the Friday Fun!

Here are the outfits!

Delicate Daffodil


The Essence of Spring


Purple Style


Pretty in Pink


Soft Peach


Crystalize


Hope you liked those! ^.^

Have an amazing Friday, everyone! :D

-Panda


2 comments:

  1. I like the soft peach outfit the most. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the outfits! So cute! I thought I saw the braclet yesterday though. -d66864 on AJ

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!