Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Pet Freebies!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pet Freebies!

Hey jammers! Quick post by Ineffable :)

Again, sorry for being inactive on this blog, we assure you, something big is coming, just read Panda's last post and you'll have all the details!

If you didn't already know, a new update just came out today where you can trade pets! You can't gift them, though. I would do an in-depth update report but I don't have much time to write, I have to go very soon DX.

Since I have all 4 types of promo pets, a ton of people have traded me random pets and I barely have any pet inventory space anymore. Oh my God, I've been saying the word 'pet' so much it's not even funny.

Okay, now to be a slight bit more formal. I've gotten tons of pets and I'll be glad to give somebody one of them! Since you can't gift them, you can just put something on trade, like a necklace or something not valuable to you.
Here are the pets you can ask for! (1 pet per person, comment below your username + which pet you want)
Pets (in list order):
  • Pet Joey/Kangaroo: Gomax


Pet Tiger: Daintyfish





  • Pet Arctic Wolf: Watergal



Pet Meerkat: Flutterlemon




Pet Polar Bear: Crunchykat




Pet Ferret: Waterpeach





Pet Armadillo: Snowwings



Pet Lion: Snowgal

If you don't like how the pet looks, you can either change it's accessories OR, if you don't already have the pet you can buy a new one and make it's outfit. You can also use them to trade.
Well, that's all for now! See ya later!
Signing off, Ineffable


14 comments:

  1. Can I have the ferret?
    My username is Lostfairy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have the Meerkat? It's super-duper cute, and I might actually be getting a membership soon so I can have it follow me around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You. Can. Trade. PETS!?

    Gotta get on AJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the joey. It's super adorable!
    Username: Purplestarclub

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have the lion?
    Btw your graphics are really good.I will use them in thumbnails but give you crdit if its okay.
    Im emptyg0ld on AJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Could I please have the ferret? Thanks! My user is Svanthemaster :D I have an addiction to ferrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. or the tiger, or the meerkat. hehe i loaf all of tem, mainly the ferret though ^-^

      Delete
  7. Either the ferret or the armadillo! I'm cookycupcake, so feel free to send a buddy request :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the Meekrat is the one of the few that I'm missing from my pet collection, so I'd love one of those! (I'm bluepop777)

    On another note, I THINK I have almost all the other rareish pets, so you guys can just ask me for them, and I'll create 'em for you all ^-^
    I have (out of the ones not mentioned on this post): Snow Leopard, Mouse, Mantis, Snow Leopard, Firefly, and Squirrel.
    I also have various diamond shop pets c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EDIT: And I also have Grasshoppers. Forgot to mention those :P

      Delete
  9. Could I have the Arctic wolf? It's really cute! my username is EternalCiel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. could i have the tiger? my user is legendaryym btw

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cool, thank you :) My kid will love it, she is obsessed with animal. We have 3 dogs at the moment, all adopted and we just love getting pet freebies, we usually get them here - http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/pet-freebies/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!