Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Digital AJ Magazine?!

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Digital AJ Magazine?!

Hey jammers! Before I start this post, I just wanted to get it out there that I've started making Animal Jam videos again! Visit my channel here! Make sure to tell me in the comments if you have a YouTube channel! ^-^

Now, this whole concept might seem a slight bit farfetched, but the authors here at the AJGC are working on a new project involving an online Animal Jam magazine! This idea was inspired by the Mirazine which is no longer published, sadly.

The name of the digital magazine will be Graham's Gazette. The authors here at AJGC are working hard to make this magazine possible! Edition 1 is already being made, and I'm really excited for you guys to see the finished product!

Each issue will consist of around 10-15 pages. We have lots and lots of plans we're sure you guys will love, so stay tuned for more announcements and information about this topic!

                           Signing off,




11 comments:

  1. That sounds super cool! I loved reading the Mirazine when the new issues came out. It's a shame the team is no longer working on the Mirazine together. :( Having a brand new Animal Jam magazine would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you feature my blog on there? THX PPLZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may have ad spots opening up in the future -- Edition 1 is still in the planning phase.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll make an ad and email it to Panda.

      Delete
    3. However, please note that we may not accept ads this month -- we're still thinking about it.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for handling that, Cosmic :)

      Delete
  3. Hey panda just wanted to let you know that I taged you in a AJ tag on my blog you can check it out here: https://animaljamclawblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/where-have-i-been-animal-jam-tag/

    Thanks! :)

    -Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I NEED IN!!! Looking at dashboard now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait actually can't wait to read this

    ReplyDelete
  6. An online magazine? Awesome! I'm super excited to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!