Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Graham's Gazette!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Graham's Gazette!

Hey jammers! Panda here!

So, part of the reason I've been sort of MIA on this blog for the majority of this month is because I've been working on a special project with some of the AJGC Management Team! We were inspired by the Mirazine digital Animal Jam magazine to make our own! Since the Mirazine is no longer active, the AJ community needs something new to read every month, right? ^.^

AJGC's digital magazine will be called Graham's Gazette, and our first edition will be published on August 21st. I'm super excited for this edition and all future editions to come!

You can check out the Graham's Gazette website here:
http://grahamsgazette.wixsite.com/magazine

And if you have an Instagram, you can also follow the official Graham's Gazette Instagram page (we're @grahamsgazette) here:
https://www.instagram.com/grahamsgazette/

Same with Google Plus here:
https://plus.google.com/103792290924166253205/posts

We hope that you will all enjoy this magazine! ^.^ It will be released at around the same time every month, so make sure to follow our social medias for updates, release dates sneak peeks and more!

Oh! I almost forgot! If you have a blog, Instagram, Google Plus, Twitter etc. it would be amazing if you could post one of these lil' buttons on your page! I'd be ever so grateful! ^.^




Thank you all for being so supportive of me, the blog's authors and all of our projects and endeavours! You are truly THE BEST! <3 p="">
Have an amazing day! :D



P.S. If you haven't read some of my previous posts, then you wouldn't know that our new views goal is to get to 180K by September 30! Can we do it? :D

13 comments:

  1. Yippee! This sounds super duper cool! I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u make one for me I really don't know how to photo shop things and I really want a kind of a add for a button. Your academy is so helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get this out!! The suspense! Even though I know what the pages are.. I just can't wait for the feedback that we're going to get so we can improve, and I know that the feedback will depend on ads, if we get enough positive feedback we may do ads! (Okay, that sounded pretty weird once I typed it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will totally be posting about this on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this looks good! Can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Creatureluver123, @Cookycupcake, @Violet86271
    Thank you for your support! <3 I can't wait to get your feedback on our first issue! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!