Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Jamaailday Gift #14 + New Items + Glitches + PARTY INVITE

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jamaailday Gift #14 + New Items + Glitches + PARTY INVITE

Hi jammers! The advent gift today is some adorable striped socks! I think this is Jamaa's only sock item, is it not?

And here is the graphic of it:
by awesomepanda868

The socks look absolutely precious on a polar bear!!! I love this item so much! I think they come in different colors, right? If you have any unwanted socks, I would be happy to offer for them!


The new items are the jingle bell necklace for sale in Jam Mart Clothing and the paw candy for sale in Jam Mart Furniture!


My buddy, Lovely1147046 and I were playing Jamaaliday Rescue (the new maze adventure) and she discovered a glitch or two! The first one (not really a glitch) was with AJ chat. Did you know that if you type "gurl" in the Animal Jam chat, it automatically switches to "girl"? But if you type in "ggguuurrrlll" it shows up as just that! Weird, huh? The second glitch was when she couldn't leave the adventure! 


Oh- I almost forgot! I just made the part invitation! Well, here it is! If you need it to be at a different time, I am open to new times! And AJGC time is the clock on the side of the blog. 

(click to enlarge)

It would be pawsome if you could reblog this, share it on Google+ or share it with your friends- the more the merrier!
Any questions about the party? You can ask me in an email, private form, comment or on AJ! I hope to see you all there!
Got to go- bye!
-Panda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!