Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Jamaa Journal Graphics!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Jamaa Journal Graphics!

Hey jammers! Here are some new graphics I whipped up:


by awesomepanda868


by awesomepanda868



by awesomepanda868



by awesomepanda868



by awesomepanda868



by awesomepanda868


I hope you liked those! However, they must be used with credit!

I also found it super neat that AJ included some more HIGH-RESOLUTION emoticons in their Jamaa Journal this time, so we can finally have some higher-quality emoticon graphics 'round here! :P

Plus, we're SO close to 100,000! Just 500 more views by the end of today, guys! WE CAN DO IT! :D


Bye! Have a great Thursday! (Currently swamped by homework and big-time procrastinating! :P) One day closer to FRIDAY!

-Panda


8 comments:

  1. Wow panda! These graphics are awesome and I love that we're so close to 100,000 views already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cool, even though I disliked today's Jamaa Journal because of the retail gift card item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, may I use the deer graphic for a photo edit I might make? I will be sure to use credit!

      Delete
  3. We didn't make it by the AJGC time, but I don't think AJGC time is EST/EDT/whatever time o.o
    It's actually not that close to midnight yet... so basically the time's wrong (I live in EST/EDT time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, according to AJGC time, it's still 9:42 PM right now, so there are still several hours to go! I think we'll just make it to 100,000 views tomorrow, though, because we're still 300 away from our goal! It's okay though--we're super close anyways!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!