Blogger Tricks Animal Jam Graphic Central!: Pineapples + Nerdy Math Calculations + (Important) Business-y Stuff

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pineapples + Nerdy Math Calculations + (Important) Business-y Stuff

Hey jammers!

I'm not posting the new item very often anymore because... yeah. Tons of other blogs do that. (More on all of this kind of "business-y stuff" later in the post.)

But I might post reeeeeally epic items. Like this pineapple hat. Pineapple hat = life.


Am I the only one who isn't a huge fan of the new cloud party? It doesn't seem as interesting or big as the other parties. Those rainbow clothes and furniture and awesome though. 


(Ugh, Blogger is making the images so blurry now! >:O I found out a way to make it super high resolution though: >>tutorial<<)

Now for the nerdy math calculations. Since I was really bored this morning, I calculated the unit price of a Summer Carnival ticket for each of the ticket packs.


500 gems for 1,000 tickets: .5 gems per ticket
1,000 gems for 2,000 tickets: .5 gems per ticket
2,500 gems for 5,000 tickets: .5 gems per ticket

What I wish AJ would do is make the larger pack (2,500 gems for 5,000 tickets) a better deal. For example: 2,000 gems for 5,000 tickets instead of 2,500 gems for 5,000 tickets. This way, kids can learn about unit rates and finding a good deal. Having each pack be the same value is sort of boring. :T Anyways... enough of my ranting...

Before we get onto the "business-y stuff," I'd like to thank you for all sticking with me and still viewing this blog after we've been gone for awhile. Love y'all. <3 p="">

So I'll be posting 1 to 4 times a week now, not every day. As you know, I relaunched The Dancing Panda, and it takes up most of my time now. After all, that site actually makes money, and (though I love blogging and don't care much about the money) this one doesn't. Also, I've begun to slowly lose interest in AJ, and it probably won't be long until the amount of time I spend of there dramatically decreases.I'm not sure what I'll do yet...

Got to go!

-Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! I am so happy you've decided to share your opinions on AJGC! Make sure to read/follow the following bullets:
- You guys probably know- no swearing, not even ***, no mocking or making fun of others and no judging.
- Free commenting (no moderation) is a privilege, if I see 1 inappropriate comment, comment moderation is turned on for all of you, sorry, I just don't want this to be an unsafe environment.
- If you are caught being mean to another viewer, you will have all of your comments deleted. You only have 2 chances before you are banned from ever having your comment appear again on the blog.
- I have absolutely no problem with you advertising your own blog/site in the comment section, I just request that you write an actual comment about the post or page before advertising your own site. Flat out advertising comments will not be deleted, but they make the comment area more of a spammy place- get what I mean?
- Please do not request diamond or membership codes. If you are looking for gem codes, then make sure to check out our Codes page. But if I catch you threatening another jammer, demanding a membership or diamond code, I will turn on comment moderation.
- When commenting anonymously, you must sign your username.
Sorry if these rules sounded harsh, I'm sure most of you already know the commenting rules, they are virtually the same for every blog.
Happy commenting!